Bristol Pathfinder Lodge
The Famous Royal Navy Volunteer, 17–18 King Street, Bristol BS1 4EF. 12:00am. (Upstairs)
0117 930 0621
Entry cost is just £3 per person to cover the cost of hire. Scenarios and GMs updated on our Facebook page. PFS Event 2691470
Forthcoming meetings: 16 February.
Primary contact: The brilliant Steven Dean has recently moved away and we are awaiting a new point of contact number but you can find information on the Facebook page.
Joining the Pathfinder Society
1. Visit Paizo's website at www.paizo.com
2. Register an account. You'll need an email address to complete this step.
3. Go to the Pathfinder Society page. You can reach this by clicking the Pathfinder Society logo in the left menu, or directly at www.paizo.com/pathfinderSociety.
4. Click the link in the middle of the page that says: "Join the Pathfinder Society and create your character now!".
5. You will be given a Pathfinder Society ID. Make a note of this number, or download and print your membership card for easy reference.
6. Congratulate yourself on an excellent life choice.
The Guide to Pathfinder Society Organised Play is our campaign bible. You can download it for free from http://paizo.com/products/btpy84k4.
The Additional Resources page is a continuously updated webpage which lists all of the legal and illegal content in Pathfinder Society. If you're making a new character, buying gear, picking feats or spells or practically anything else you can think of, give the page a quick check to make sure your choices can be used in the campaign. The list can be found at http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/about/additionalResources.
At the moment we meet once a month as a group, but one-offs and home games do occur on an ad hoc basis if you need an extra fix!
We hope to see you soon. And in the meantime, remember: Explore, Report, Cooperate!